Atlanta Technical College’s
Center for Workforce Innovation:
Real Careers with Atlanta’s Leading Industries
Are you ready to land a rewarding career AND a competitive salary?
We’ll help you every step of the way!
Atlanta Technical College’s newest initiative, the Center for Workforce Innovation (CWI) is a partnership with the City of Atlanta, the Atlanta Committee for Progress, and our sponsor companies. Through the CWI, we are committed to supporting you throughout your educational journey with real knowledge and real skills so you can achieve real success in your chosen high demand career field!
What is the CWI?
- Program curriculum supported by industry leaders
- On-campus career development coaching
- Work-based internships and apprenticeships
- Sustainable careers with Atlanta’s leading industries
What programs are included in the CWI?
- Skilled Trades (Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC, Welding)
- IT/Coding (IT Support, Networking, Cloud Technologies)
- Aviation (Aviation careers)
CWI Inaugural Sponsor Companies
- Delta Air Lines
- Georgia Power
- Home Depot
- Intercontinental Exchange
- Truist, formerly SunTrust
Many of these programs can be completed in as little as two semesters. What are you waiting for? Your success starts here!
Classes Start: Summer 2020
Contact CWI@atlantatech.edu for more information.