The Business Management program prepares students for entry into management or supervisory occupations. The program provides learning opportunities which introduce, develop, and reinforce academic and occupational knowledge, skills, and attitudes required for job acquisition, retention, and advancement as a business manager, business owner, or marketing professional. Students complete a specialization in one of the following areas: General Management, Marketing, or Social Media.
- Our instructors are business industry professionals who bring the academic experience to life by providing “real life experience/examples” to each and every course.
- Obtain a Business Management Associate Degree or Diploma in only 5 Semesters. Courses are offered on campus and online.
- Program graduates are prepared to perform management and supervisory functions.
- Low tuition rates and our programs qualify for the Hope Scholarship/Hope Grant and other financial aid programs.
- Students are accepted every semester based on course and space availability.