Are you 16 or 17?
If you are 16 or 17 you cannot take the GED exams until first enrolling in the program and attending courses. You must bring a parent or guardian with a valid ID and the following documentation to the Orientation:
- Government-Issued/non-expired Student ID
- Government-Issued/non-expired Parent ID
- Birth Certificate
- School Withdrawal Form (see criteria below)
- Name on withdrawal form must match student’s ID
- Withdrawal form must be original and have a high school administrator’s signature
- Withdrawal form must be dated
- Parent MUST sign if student is 16 or 17 years old
We offer multiple class schedules to accommodate adults seeking education and training. Classes are available at ATC Main Campus Monday through Friday with morning, afternoon, and evening hours.
Click the "Schedule" dropdown below to see campus availability.
Focused Learning Education eXperience + Training
While enrolled in Adult Education, our goal is to equip students with a learning experience that encompasses Post-Secondary Education, Job Readiness, and Career Pathways. This trio will allow students to earn an HSE and job training that will afford higher wages and sustainable employment that can support one’s family. FLEX+ Program offers short-term training and/or career pathways at the college through our Integrated Education Training (IET) and/or dual enrollment earning Technical Certificate of Credit (TCC) in a high-demand occupation.
Click the button below to complete the short-term training interest form.