Eligibility for the HOPE Career Grant
The HOPE Career Grant can be the boost a student needs to get started on a rewarding career in a well-paying job without accumulating a lot of student debt. It also helps Georgia employers by creating a pipeline of skilled workers they can hire.
To be eligible for the HOPE Career Grant, students must first qualify for and be receiving the HOPE Grant. Please review the eligibility requirements below. The two grants together will cover all tuition in the approved programs of study below. Students will still be responsible for student fees and any equipment necessary, although in some cases, financial aid is available for those as well.
All HOPE programs require students to meet basic requirements. An eligible student must:
- Meet HOPE’s U.S. citizenship or eligible non-citizen requirements
- Be a legal resident of Georgia
- Meet enrollment requirements
- Be in compliance with Selective Service registration requirements
- Meet academic achievement standards
- Be in good standing on all student loans or other financial aid programs
- Be in compliance with the Georgia Drug-Free Postsecondary Education Act of 1990
- Not have exceeded the maximum award limits for any HOPE program
*If you have any questions about the Hope Career Grant as it relates to your financial aid,
please reach out to the ATC Office of Financial Aid. If you have a question about any of these programs,
click the links in the program above and refer to the contact information listed in the catalog.
Office of Financial Aid
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday 9am to 6pm
Friday - 8am to 12pm