Check Your Admission Status
The Application Status Check allows you to monitor the progress of your admissions application. You can utilize this option only if you applied online through the Atlanta Technical College website.
To check your status:
- Go to the ATC Admissions Login page.
- Enter your Login ID and Pin you created when you completed the application.
- Once in, under ‘Processed Applications’ select the most recent application submitted (i.e. Fall Semester 2018). You will see the current status of your application and if your documents were received.
Once you have completed all of the steps, allow at least two weeks for the admissions team to review all documents before sending acceptance notification to you. You will be notified by email when to attend orientation and register for classes.
If you have questions, email email@example.com.
- Spring 2019 Application and Documents Deadline – Nov 8th
- Spring 2019 Application and Documents – November 10th
- 1st Fee Payment Deadline – Dec 7, 2018
- Fall 2018 TERM 3 Classes Begin – Oct. 10, 2018
- Drop/Add – Aug. 13 -15, 2018
- Last Day to Drop and Receive a Refund – Aug. 15, 2018 2018
For important Calendar dates click here