Atlanta Tech welcomes you to a one-stop shop where you can speak with an enrollment advisor to plan your class schedule, talk about financial aid options, answer your questions about graduation requirements and find out additional information you may need while a student at ATC. Schedule your phone, virtual or on-campus appointment today!
New students are encouraged to contact student success advisors prior to registering for courses each semester. Returning students can locate their program advisor’s contact information here.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
What is QLess?
QLess is an appointment scheduling tool that helps Atlanta Technical College manage students signing in for phone, virtual, or on-campus advisement.
Can I make an appointment with an advisor?
Yes! Students may visit the website or download the QLess app to make an appointment by phone, virtual meeting, or on-campus with an advisor. Advisement is available during normal hours of operation. Download the app for your device.
Can I contact financial aid using QLess?
Yes! QLess is available for financial aid appointments.
What guidelines have been set in order to keep students and staff safe during a scheduled on-campus appointment and what do I need to know before I arrive?
- Before arranging for an on-site appointment, we recommend that you try to connect through a virtual meeting.
- Face masks or coverings are required to enter the building and must be worn during the entire time of the visit.
- Only one visitor per appointment; no guests will be allowed to accompany the student into the building.
- Enter through the main entrance doors of building C.
- Visitors must check-in at the front desk.
- Students should arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to their appointment.
- To serve as many students as possible, appointments will be limited to 30 minutes max per student. Please come adequately prepared for the efficiency of the discussion.
- Visitors must exit the building immediately after the conclusion of the appointment.
- By accepting and attending this appointment, you are agreeing to the following: I am freely and voluntarily choosing to participate, being fully aware of the potential risk related to the transmission of the COVID-19 virus. I have had all of my questions addressed and am waiving any claim I might have, now or in the future, related to any injury or illness I could potentially sustain due to participation in the offered appointment.
- By accepting and attending this appointment you certify that:
- You have not had a fever or any other symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have not visited a doctor related to symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have not been tested for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have not had contact with any person who tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- You have not had contact with any person who has been tested for COVID-19 and is awaiting the result of that test in the last 14 days.
- You agree to reassess your answers to the above statements on the day of the appointment prior to entering the campus.