Continuing Education Registration
Open registration for continuing education classes are accepted online at Eventbrite on an on-going basis throughout the semester for all noncredit courses. All applications are taken on a first-come, first-served basis. Early registrations are encouraged to ensure efficacy in enrollment and availability. Please note that each student will be charged a nominal student liability insurance fee per class enrollment.
All students taking continuing education classes will be assessed a $4.00 fee per course, to cover the cost of accidental insurance.
You may register for a class anytime before the starting date on a space available basis. You may register utilizing one of the following methods listed below (payment in full is due at time of registration):
- Telephone: 404.225.4487 (payment by major credit / debit card required Visa or Master Card only)
- Fax: 404.225.4631 (payment by major credit / debit card required Visa or Master Card only – a registration form can be downloaded from our website at atlantatech.edu
- Mail: (Atlanta Technical College will only accept a personal check for payment of a class seven (7) business days prior to the starting class date). Make your check payable to Atlanta Technical College (include your driver’s license number and expiration date on the check) and mail the check to: Atlanta Technical College, Continuing Education, 1560 Metropolitan Parkway, SW Atlanta, GA 30310-4446.
- Invoice: If your company would like to make billing arrangements, please contact our office at 404.225.4487. Be sure to provide the name of the company, mailing address, and the printed contact person’s name, signature, and telephone number of the person authorizing the billing. For your convenience, we accept company credit cards (Visa or MasterCard only) and checks.
Each course is carefully monitored to ensure sufficient enrollment. Students will be notified at least 48 hours prior to the start of class should low enrollment cause a class to be cancelled and will be given the following options:
- Transfer to another class
- Put registration money in ESCROW for up to six mounts to be applied to a future class
- Receive a full refund
- Once the class starts there is no refund
In the event you need to cancel your registration, you must submit a refund request to our office no later than three (3) business days prior to the start of your class to receive a refund. All refund requests are subject to a $15 processing fee. To download this form, please visit our website at atlantatech.edu. Please allow up to four to six (4-6) weeks for refunds to be processed. Please note that credit card refunds are provided in the form of a check only. Payments made with checks are subject to a ten-day business hold from the date of the check to ensure the funds have cleared our bank. Failure to attend the course DOES NOT constitute a formal withdrawal.
Return Check Policy
Atlanta Technical College will impose a $30 charge for all returned checks.
All of our certificate programs are non-credit programs and do not qualify for college credit. All certificate programs qualify for Continuing Education Units (CEUs). Ten contact hours equal one (1) CEU credit. CEUs are given only upon request for a nominal charge.
Atlanta Technical College will impose a $10 service fee for all reprint certificate or certification card requests.
As set forth in its student catalog, (name of college) complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed or religion, national or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), disability, age, political affiliation or belief, genetic information, veteran or military status, marital status, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). The following person(s) has been designated to manage inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Tracye Paggett, Director of Student Services, located in the Academic Building Suite C1109B, 404-225-4446. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request reasonable accommodations upon enrollment (Section 504/ADA), contact Kymberly Savage, Special Populations Resource Specialist at Atlanta Technical College, Academic and Student Affairs Division, Academic Building, Suite C1109A, 404.225.4441. Email email@example.com.
Faculty and staff with questions about equity or reasonable accommodations should contact Travis H. Salley, Director, Human Resources, Cleveland Dennard Building, suite B169, Atlanta Technical College, 1560 Metropolitan Parkway, SW, Atlanta, GA 30310. 404.225.4612. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org