November 20, 2020 Update:
In accordance with Governor Brian Kemp’s Executive Order 06.11.20.01, all TCSG colleges will remain closed for in-person instruction with limited exceptions through the rest of the Fall 2020 semester. Atlanta Technical College transitioned to online classes on March 13, 2020, and will continue to hold classes via digital platforms for the Spring 2021 semester. Students should look for specific guidance from instructors regarding limited exceptions where in-person instruction will be allowed and should continue to monitor their Atlanta Tech email and Blackboard account for communication from their instructors. Certain faculty and staff may be required to report on campus and should contact their supervisor for guidance.
- COVID-19 Testing Locations: Atlanta Technical College encourages you to get tested! Please use this link to find the nearest testing locations.
- Return to Campus Plan: Atlanta Technical College will employ a four-phased approach for reopening while implementing safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Our primary goal is to protect the health and safety of our students, faculty, staff, and community while resuming limited on-campus administrative, instructional, and supportive services. Within the plan, there are reopening steps for Employees and Students; Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Requirements; Employee/Work Area Requirements; Student/Instruction Requirement; and Facility Requirements. Please read the plan here. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com
- Spring Classes Update: Atlanta Technical College’s Spring Semester 2021 classes will continue in an all-digital online learning format. No classes will be held on campus, with the exception of limited labs. Please contact ATCEnrollment@atlantatech.edu for more information.
- Spring Admissions Update: Accuplacer testing requirements will be waived for applicants for the upcoming Spring semester. Applicants who earned a 2.6 cumulative high school GPA will be eligible to enter associate degree programs. Applicants who earned a 2.0 cumulative high school GPA will be eligible to enter all certificate and diploma programs. Additional requirements will need to be met to be accepted into competitive health programs. Please contact ATCEnrollment@atlantatech.edu for more information.
- Testing Center: For any questions regarding scheduled exams at the Atlanta Technical College Testing Center (Main Campus and ATC South), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- COVID-19 Resources: For resources for food, shelter, healthcare, Internet services, and more, please visit our COVID-19 Resources page.We are monitoring ongoing developments and will update our web page accordingly. The health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff is always our primary concern.For accurate and reliable information about COVID-19 log on to https://dph.georgia.gov/novelcoronavirus or https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
- Take a look at our COVID-19 FAQs