- Fall 2019 Term 1 & 2 classes begin – Aug. 12, 2019
- 1st Fee Payment Deadline – July 19, 2019
- Drop/Add – Aug. 12-14, 2019
- Last Day to Drop and Receive a Refund – Aug. 14, 2019
- Fall 2019 Term 3 Application and Documents – Sept. 27, 2019
- Spring 2020 Application and Documents – November 15, 2019
For important calendar dates click here
The placement test is administered by the Professional Assessment Center (PAC). The PAC Center is located in Building G on campus.
Applicants must take the required ACCUPLACER or ASSET placement test or submit satisfactory SAT I or ACT test scores. Test scores will be considered valid for a period of five years. CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCUPLACER PRACTICE WEBSITES or download the Accuplacer app from your Apple or Android Play Store. To schedule your first test or retake the Accuplacer, ACCUPLACER® Exams, Atlanta Fire Rescue Department, Atlanta Police Department, CLEP Exams, Distance Learning Exams, FCC Element Exams, GED Testing, Georgia Department of Transportation, HESI-A2 Exam, Official Score Request, P.O.S.T. Entrance Exam (Law Enforcement Candidates Only), Pearson Vue, and PSB Exam test CLICK HERE.